To Friends and Family
Tuesday, August 15 at 4:45 p.m.
My uncle called yesterday, and on hearing that I was home alone for the week, offered to come and pick me up so I could go to his house for a meal.

I tod him that while I appreciated the offer, I couldn't accept because I'm (making an attempt at ) studying for exams at the moment. He then said that I should still call if I needed anything. Then, this morning, he called and asked if he could drop in after visiting a friend who lives nearby. I said, "Of course."

He stopped by a few minutes ago, and left behind some fresh homemade lasagna, a case of lemonade and some bananas.1

Over the last couple of weeks, I've really become aware of how wonderful a thing good friends and family are. So, to any and all of you who stop by here every so often, thanks.

Love you guys.

  • 1Don't ask.

0 Comments: