Me, All About
Sunday, June 29 at 9:17 p.m.
My favourite colour is black. My favourite vegetables are okra and bitter gourd. My favourite numbers are seven and thirteen. My favourite modes of transport are streetcar and my feet. I don't have a true 'favourite' movie, book, or genre of music.

The semicolon is my favourite punctuation mark. I weep because life affords so few opportunities to use it.

I hate LOL. Please don't use it, or any of its variations, around me. I feel similarly about emoticons. Use them sparingly.

I am a Christian, but a very poor example of what one should be. I fall short of my Example more often than not.

Some people I admire are: Jesus, St. Francis of Assisi, Theresa of Avila, Keith Green, Frank Lloyd Wright, Rich Mullins, Friedrich Nietzsche, Peter Abelard, Donald Spires and my parents.

I like to take long walks on the beach during moonlit nights. I cannot think of anything else to write in this space at the moment, so I will stop hear here.

Oh yes. My spelling can be atrocious at times.

And if you have the urge to contact me, you can reach me here:

E-mail: christopher[dot]m@gmail[dot]com

MSN: christopher[dot]m@gmail[dot]com
ICQ: 7724097
AIM: CinToronto
Y!: mudiappahpillai
Jabber/GTalk: christopher[dot]m@gmail[dot]com

(Please replace the [dot] with a real 'dot'.)


I'm also to be found on various social networking-ish sites: Friendster, Facebook, ClaimID...

Finally, here, in no particular order are some lists of things that I like:

Books:
The Bible, The Fountainhead, East of Eden, The Four Loves, Cat's Cradle, Adam of The Road, The Chronicles of Narnia, Three Men in A Boat, Dune, A Song of Ice and Fire, Angela's Ashes, The God of Small Things, Anil's Ghost, The Sarantine Mosaic, The Republic, 1984, The Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy, Y! The Last Man, This Present Darkness, Getting Things Done, The Divine Conspiracy, Piercing The Darkness, Foucault's Pendulum, Microserfs, Asterix, Tintin, The Never-ending Story, The Mezzanine, To Say Nothing of The Dog, The Deptford Trilogy, Sunshine Sketches of A Little Town, Pride and Prejudice, American Gods, A Damsel in Distress, The Prophet, Sandman, Supermarket, The Canterbury Tales

Films:
His Girl Friday, The Matrix, M:I, The Prince of Egypt, The Jungle Book, The Lion King, The Godfather, Life of Brian, The Shawshank Redemption, Les Triplettes de Belleville, The Lord of The Rings, Casablanca, City of God, It's a Wonderful Life, Snatch, Love That Boy, My Sassy Girl, Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind, Crash, Tristram Shandy: A Cock and Bull Story, The Breakfast Club, 12 Angry Men, The Usual Suspects, Lucky Number Slevin, Gosford Park

Music:
Keith Green, Cat Stevens, Rufus Wainwright, Jeff Buckley, Coldplay, Ben Harper, Sigur Ros, Barenaked Ladies, dc Talk, Sade, Newsboys, Jars of Clay, The Cardigans, Billy Joel, Sixpence None The Richer, Dido, Bob Dylan, Great Big Sea, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Emm Gryner, The Beetles, U2, Architecture in Helsinki, The Beach Boys, FFH, David Usher, k-os, Capstone, Tal Bachman, Joni Mitchell, Henri Gorecki, The Postel Service, Roisin Murphy, Sublime, Third Eye Blind, K'Naan, Death Cab for Cutie, Brian Eno, Kenna, The Turtles, Brett Dennen

Television:
Arrested Development, Battlestar Galactica, Lost, Carnivale, House MD, The Wonder Years, Perfect Strangers, Thundercats, Duck Tales, Entourage, The Office (UK and US), Coupling (UK), Kitchen Confidential, How I Met Your Mother, Grey's Anatomy, Bones, Doctor Who, Astroboy, The Mighty Hercules, Vandread, Gummie Bears, Numb3rs

del.icio.us

Last updated: 2006.05.30