Converge
Monday, June 26 at 11:38 a.m.
In which Chris discuses how it all comes together.

1.
I've got two papers to finish and an exam to study for. I also need to pack for a trip to the great white south.

And, on top of that, we heard today that two family members (one on the mater's side, one on the pater's), who also happen to have been two of my favourite people, passed away.

Things are a little hectic as a result, and I suspect that this space will be quiet over the next little bit, until things calm down.

But maybe not.

2.
Also, as most of you have probably figured out by now, I've purchased a new domain name. What you might not know is that I also purchased some webspace along with it.

This is all part of the plan to slowly convert this space to a portfolio, along with the blog you've come to know and love.

I would like to streamline the content of this blog a little bit. Until now, it's just been a mash of pretty much anything that comes to mind, and while all that's well and good, I'd think I'd like to create something - perhaps just another section - that's dedicated to a more specific stream of thought.

I just read that last paragraph over, and I'm not even sure if that makes sense. Oh well.

I was also hoping to launch the next incarnation of the site - Wordpress powered, with searchable content, &c. - but I don't think I have the time as a result of all that was mentioned in P1.

But, on a more festive note, we're almost at the three (Three!) year anniversary of this little hobby of mine. My goodness, how time flies.

This haphazard post was brought to you by my life. It's kicking me about at the moment.
0 Comments: