Untitled
Thursday, April 20 at 10:52 a.m.
Or, "This is so lame an attempt at writing something - anything - that I can't even think of a title."

Don't know if I'll be saying much more than this today. Have an essay on Nietzsche and Frankl to wrap up. Good times.

And after yesterday, I'm really not feeling the whole writing thing at the moment. Just one of those days.

Random question: How did 'mofo' come to mean what it does? Shouldn't it be 'mofu'?

Anyways, here's a song from the new Ben Harper album. He was in town a little while back for an invite only concert. The CBC was giving away a pair of tickets and I called in. Of course, with the luck that is mine, I didn't win.

But yeah... Decent album. Haven't properly listened to the whole thing yet.

Picture in a Frame
Ben Harper
From the album, Both Sides of the Gun

Now you can sell your soul
But you can't buy it back
I've spent my whole life
Working to give you everything you lack

Now I wish you were here
So we could walk and talk
In the soft rain, in the soft rain
Now all that left of us
Is a picture sitting in a frame

I would gladly trade
All of my sympathy for sorrow
If I could have you
If I could have you here with me tomorrow

Now I wish you were here
So we could walk and talk
In the soft rain, in the soft rain
Now all that left of us
Is a picture sitting in a frame

Everything I wish for
Is everything I see
I remember when your kisses were for me

So many wasted days
The past is so hard to get out from under
So many words that I wish I could say
The future rattles my bones weak like thunder

If you tried to access my RSS feed yesterday and couldn't see it, my apologies.

In what can only be seen as an act of the internet gods, my site feed went down yesterday. Right after I implored all of you, my faithful visitors, to grab said feed.

It's back up now, though, and better than ever. Why 'better than ever' that you ask? Well, simply because it's not just a feed of these entries.

That's right. Now for the price of one feed, you get all this fabulous content and a daily round-up of my del.icio.us links. But wait, there's more: my latest Flickr pictures as well.

I know, I know, it's almost too much. In fact, it's legendary.

Cheers, all.
0 Comments: