Wildcat
Monday, May 29 at 8:06 p.m.
In case you didn't know, TTC (Toronto Transit Comission) employees were on strike today.

What's the past tense of strike? Can I say they struck today?

Anyway, I wasn't planning to go to my evening class, but around four I was told that subway service might be back up by five. I got ready and walked to the station, but there was no service. So, I kept on walking.

Google Maps says that it takes 14 minutes to drive the 8.9 km from my house to the corner of Avenue and Bloor. It took me one hour and forty-five minutes to walk it. In shoes not made for walking.

My feet hurt.

My apologies to those of you who were kind enough to leave comments in the last few days. I'm not sure why, but they didn't get published until a little earlier today. But thanks.
0 Comments: