and Cents
Saturday, May 6 at 10:58 a.m.
A little while back, I experimented with Google Adsense. And frankly, I didn't like it.

Yesterday, I ran into IndieKarma. Their idea's pretty simple. And as a result, ingenious.

You sign up with them for an account. (If you're one of the first 5000, they'll even contribute a free dollar!) You add money to your account; just a dollar or two. Thereafter, everytime you visit a website, if they're a member of the IndieKarma network, they'll get $0.01.

Of course, that doesn't sound like a lot, but it'd add up. If you visit here once a day, that's $3.65 a year. Multiply that by a few dozen and that's a substantial part of the yearly hosting fees of the average site.

I don't think it'll help me much, but it's a great idea.

And that's that little dock thing that popped up when you loaded the site, in case you were wondering.
0 Comments: