teh s3xy
Saturday, April 29 at 8:10 a.m.
Because here, we write for everyone.

Web 2.0
Okay, so these aren't exactly 'Web 2.0'. But it's just fun to say. And these two webapps are r0x0rs.

Gabbly.com
Instant fancy-pants IM-like chat.

Cl1p.net
A virtual clipboard to transfer large chunks of text between net-connected machines.

Quicksilver
Watch this video at the Apple Blog to see the 1337ness that is Quicksilver.

There's AppRocket for you hurtin' Windowz folks.

Brains
For all of you who began to worry after my last post... I still prefer intelligent, well-accomplished women. Like Gauri Nanda or Devyani Saltzman.

If you know either, please inform them of this here fanboy.
Ohh good choice in Gauri Nanda, talk about looks and brains..

well good luck with that ;)
What, you don't think I could?
Yes of course I do!!

..so much for trying to be supportive...


I think my clock idea, an alarm that hits you back (I'm thinking styrofoam baseball bat) has equal market potential though...
Anonymous Anonymous at 5/01/2006 11:35:00 a.m.  
3 Comments:
Ohh good choice in Gauri Nanda, talk about looks and brains..

well good luck with that ;)
What, you don't think I could?
Yes of course I do!!

..so much for trying to be supportive...


I think my clock idea, an alarm that hits you back (I'm thinking styrofoam baseball bat) has equal market potential though...
Anonymous Anonymous at 5/01/2006 11:35:00 a.m.