Desktop 2.0
Friday, January 27 at 11:59 p.m.
Desktop 2.0
I thought I'd post a picture of my new and improved desktop. It's a little cluttered at the moment, but you should be able to get the gist of how awesome it is. And yes, it is awesome.

As you can see, I have two monitors. And lots of books. But let's go back to the monitors for a second.

The monitor on the left, is hooked up to my desktop PC, which is actually under my desk. So I guess it's more of a deskbottom. Anyway, I am forced to use my PC regularly because there's no AutoCAD for the Macintosh. Life can be pretty harsh at times.

The monitor on the right is hooked up to my powerbook, with desktop spanning on. Basically, that means that I have two seperate desktops for the Mac.

And to top it all off, I only have one mouse. Okay, so I lied. I have two mice. But I only need to use one - the powerbook touchpad - with which I control both computers.

Crazy, I know. But that's just how I like to roll.
0 Comments: