Wonders
Tuesday, January 25 at 10:16 a.m.
I have tasted the perfect sandwich bread. It's 100% whole wheat, can be bought at the Dominion bakery, and costs around $2.40. It completes my sandwich.

I think I'm also going to say something about a trend that I find to be increasing at an alarming rate. What's with all the women walking around in oversized sweatpants, sweatpants that are invariabley tucked into their footwear. Regardless of what the footwear might be - running shoes, boots...

Ladies, please: dress slovenly at home if you want to, but put a little effort into your appearance when you go out. The same goes for all you men out there.

Unless, of course, you're trying to make some sort of fashion statement. If that is what you're trying to do, then I'd like to say that you're not trying hard enough. The only statement you're making belies your lack of any sense of style.

Notice I said style, not fashion. Really, it's very, very fugly.

Collide
Howie Day
From the album, stop all the world now

The dawn is breaking
A light shining through
You're barely waking
And I'm tangled up in you

I'm open, you're closed
Where I follow, you'll go
I worry I won't see your face
Light up again

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find
You and I collide

I'm quiet you know
You make a first impression
I've found I'm scared to know
I'm always on your mind

You finally find
You and I collide

0 Comments: