Sir?
Wednesday, November 17 at 11:33 a.m.
Ever wanted to be ordained as a minister? Or maybe you'd just like to be vested with the power to perform wedding ceremonies? Well, here's your chance! Click the link above to be ordained as a minister of The Universal Life Church Monastery.

They claim the whole process takes about three minutes. Think of the looks on everyone's faces when you tell them you were ordained as a minister while you stepped out to get a coffee*. I haven't tried it out though. I still have a somewhat healthy fear of the Sacred.

(*Insert appropriate menial task.)

In other news, my life really sucks right now. School is slowly draining the fight out of my. Yay. But even then, it's not all that bad.

Song for the Asking
Simon and Garfunkel

Here is my song for the asking
Ask me and I will play
So sweetly, I’ll make you smile

This is my tune for the taking
Take it, don’t turn away
I’ve been waiting all my life

Thinking it over, I’ve been sad
Thinking it over, I’d be more than glad
To change my ways for the asking

Ask me and I will ply
All the love that I hold inside

Oh, and by the way, I like you.
0 Comments: