But really, thanks!
Thursday, January 27 at 5:00 p.m.
Sometime in July last year, my aunt and uncle moved from away from Vancouver where they had lived for the past few years. I've only been to Vancouver once, and that was a very short trip. Actually, I suppose I've technically been there twice, but that's a whole other post in itself.

Anyway, I was thinking a few weeks back that, now that they've moved, I don't really have a reason to go visit Vancouver.

I guess I should rephrase that. I have reason enough to go to Vancouver - I do love to travel, after all. But I've found that more often than not, family is the reason I (or "we") usually end up travelling, whether it's a birthday or a wedding or perhaps even a person's passing away.

Then I learned yesterday that one of my uncles will be moving to Victoria with his family in March. And now I'm trying to figure out why I just said all this, but I can't. Oh well.

Last week I said that I'll post a review of Gurinder Chadha's Bride and Prejudice, and I will. But first, I have to figure out how I'm going to tackle the writing of it. I think I'll have something together in a few days.

And last, but not least... I suppose those of you who visit this site every so often have noticed the lack of content in recent months. And since most of you - as far as I know - are people that I interact with on a pretty regular basis, you're all aware in some form or another of how, shall we say, interesting my life has been over the past little while. I guess all the excitement coupled with school pretty much took any and all the desire I had to update this site regularly. Even now, I really don't feel like doing anything here, but I find that it helps to keep me occupied. So I write.

But all that aside, I would like to say thank you to all of you who do visit regularly. I would also especially like to thank those of you who have taken a moment to check up on me from time to time. It's really, really appreciated.

And that's it.

I can't think of a song now. Maybe one will come a little later.
0 Comments: