link: Fuse Magazine
Tuesday, May 18 at 11:28 p.m.
Fuse Magazine has a good review of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Sign-up is required, but well worth it - it's a great site. Much thanks to AC for the heads up.

Read their interview with Frank Peretti too. If I had a list of favourite authors, he'd definitely be near the top. Here's an interesting quote from the interview:

"Storytelling and art are part of the human experience. To be deprived of those, is to be deprived of a part of your humanity. Stories and art are how we express ourselves. They are extensions of our souls. There's no culture on the face of the earth that doesn't have its own stories and art. It's how every culture passes along its ideals."


I most certainly agree. Can't help but wonder what Tozer would say to that though.

Also:
Shrek 2 is receiving some very good reviews.

And here's a favourite song of mine that I was reminded of a couple of weekends ago:

Lovely Lord
Words & Music by Bob Hartman
from the album, Petra Praise 2

You are filled with compassion and mercy and grace
With Your banner of love over me
I am longing to see You one day face to face
And to be with You endlessly
Lord, how lovely You are to me

Lovely Lord
You are all to me
Lovely Lord
Full of purity
Worthy of honor and majesty
Lord, how lovely You are to me

You are bright as the sunrise and fairest of all
Unto You all the glory will be
You are God of creation and Lord of my life
I will worship You faithfully
Lord, how lovely You are to me

Goodnight all. Sweetest dreams.
0 Comments: