move
Saturday, October 4 at 12:27 a.m.
you know, not only are my ears big, but as someone recently pointed out, they're also mismatched. oh well.

i returned a little while ago from the late night prayers. i am feeling rather contemplative. i'll let FFH speak for me.

Lord Move, or Move Me
Jeromy Diebler

I can't find the words to pray, I'm a little down today
Can You help me, can You hold me?
I feel a million miles away, and I don't know what to say
Can You hear me anyway?

What I need is for You to reach out Your hand
You have taught me no matter what You'd understand

[Refrain]
Lord move in a way that I've never seen before
'Cause there's a mountain in the way
and a lock on the door
I'm drifting away, waves are crashing on the shore
So Lord move, or move me

I've looked everywhere to find a simple peace of mind
But I can't find nothin' on my own
So I gotta leave myself behind, take up this cross of mine
Give away everything I hold on to

Lord, I know the only way is through this
But Lord, I know I need You to help me do this

[Bridge]
Out of this place of complacency
To a place of fellowship with Thee
'Cause I am weak, but Lord, You are so strong
And You know it's been way too long
It's been way too long
0 Comments: