Downtime
Tuesday, April 4 at 11:24 a.m.
Not much happening here over the next couple of days as I'm working on essays/preparing for exams. Unless I have a spontaneous burst of inspiration or something.

Also. My UofT webspace seems to be offline, so the odd image (like the header that's usuall up top) will be missing here and there. Oh well.

And, finally, my last.fm listing has been updated. Still not truly accurate of my listening habits, but better than what it was.

Hope you have a great day. Yeah, yeah... You too.

Edit (5:50 PM):
I decided to take advantage of the missing images to make this site an official part of the brand spanking new CSS Naked Day!

Now, aren't you glad I know what I'm doing when it comes to html and css? Of course you are.

Also (Yes, again.), from Wired, The Star and a couple of other sources:

Late tonight -- specifically, 123 seconds after 1:00 a.m. -- the time and date, for the first time in all of humanity, will be 01:02:03 04/05/06.

How cool is that? Very. Trust me, it is.
umm yes..extremely cool. Very important info everyone should know..hehe
Venus,

Are you mocking me?

Well, I guess you wouldn't be the first...
2 Comments:
umm yes..extremely cool. Very important info everyone should know..hehe
Venus,

Are you mocking me?

Well, I guess you wouldn't be the first...