Got it?
Tuesday, February 21 at 12:11 p.m.
Ran into this above my GMail inbox today:

Take care to get what you like or you will be forced to like what you get.
- George Bernard Shaw

I don't think I need to add anything to that.

This Guy's In Love with You
Hal David/Burt Bacharach
As covered by Oasis

You see this guy,
This guy's in love with you
Yes I'm in love,
I love you the way I do
When you smile I can tell
We know each other very well,
How can I show you?
I plan, I got to know you 'cause

I heard some talk,
They say you think I'm fine
Yes, I'm in love,
And what I'd do to make you mine

Tell me now, is it so,
Don't let me be the last to know

My hands are shaking,
Don't let my heart keep breaking 'cause
I need your love, I want your love
Say you're in love, in love, with this guy
If not I'll just die

Yeah, so I'm a sucker for old music. Don't like it? Well, no one's making you listen.
hi dear Christopher,
thanks for your visiting my weblog.I know you can't read my weblog because I write Farsi ( persian ).I wish you could read my weblog.thanks again for your comment.my english is a little good and I could read your weblog.It's very interesting.takecare.bye
Anonymous Anonymous at 2/24/2006 03:17:00 p.m.  
1 Comments:
hi dear Christopher,
thanks for your visiting my weblog.I know you can't read my weblog because I write Farsi ( persian ).I wish you could read my weblog.thanks again for your comment.my english is a little good and I could read your weblog.It's very interesting.takecare.bye
Anonymous Anonymous at 2/24/2006 03:17:00 p.m.