Recent Tunes
Wednesday, March 9 at 2:33 p.m.
And now for all you truly voyeuristic types out there, I've added a "Tunes" box to the menu on the right. It dynamically updates to list the last five songs I've listened to on my laptop. Click the link and it'll take you (ideally) to an Amazon.com page for the album.

And no, I don't get paid to forward you to Amazon. Perhaps I'll change it to find lyrics if that would make people happier.

Unfortunately, there seems to be a bit of a glitch in that the software can't handle accents. So, there might be a few odd entries every now and then; the resulting link to Amazon will be a bit off as well. Also, if the song title/artist name gets too long, some of them don't appear on the page.

But other than that, it works like something nice.

Cheers
0 Comments: