Testing, one, two...
Wednesday, March 10 at 7:43 p.m.
I went here and did this test. This is what it said about me:

Extraversion
Your score on Extraversion is average, indicating you are neither a subdued loner nor a jovial chatterbox. You enjoy time with others but also time alone.

Agreeableness
Your high level of Agreeableness indicates a strong interest in others' needs and well-being. You are pleasant, sympathetic, and cooperative.

Conscientiousness
Your score on Conscientiousness is high. This means you set clear goals and pursue them with determination. People regard you as reliable and hard-working.

Neuroticism
Your score on Neuroticism is low, indicating that you are exceptionally calm, composed and unflappable. You do not react with intense emotions, even to situations that most people would describe as stressful.

I also did an IQ test sometime back that told me that I have an IQ of 135. Unfortunately, I don't know what rubric it used to scale me, so I'm either very smart, or very stupid. Such is life.

Update:
I think this is where I did the test: http://www.iqtest.com/.
0 Comments: