Goodbye
Friday, April 1 at 10:09 a.m.
Over the last couple of weeks I've been thinking about where I'm going with this blog.

It was never really supposed to be a blog in the first place, just way for me to try out new site design ideas and get feedback from friends. But it evolved, over the last three or so years, into what it is today.

I must admit that In some ways it's been very helpful in that it served as a pseudo-journal and provided a written anchor of sorts to things that have been happening around and in me. But now-a-days it's becoming more a burden than anything else. I feel obliged to write something to leave here for the - I'm guessing - five or so people that visit semi-regularly.

So, I've come to the decision that this is the end of the road. I'm tired.

Quite fitting, I guess... It's the end of the week, end of the month, and almost three years since I started this particular incarnation of my website.

So, ciao. See you around.

I'm tempted to post something like "Friends" here, but there are even limits to how low I will go.

Grace is Gone
Dave Matthews Band
From the album, Grace is Gone

Neon shines through smoky eyes tonight
It's 2 am - I'm drunk again it's heavy on my mind
I could never love again so much as I love you
Where you end where I begin is like a river going through
Take my eyes take my heart I need them no more
If never again they fall upon the one I so adore

Excuse me please one more drink
Could you make it strong cause I don't need to think
She broke my heart my Grace is gone
One more drink and I'll move on

One drink to remember then another to forget
How could I ever dream to find sweet love like you again
One drink to remember and another to forget

Excuse me please one more drink
Could you make it strong cause I don't need to think
She broke my heart my Grace is gone
One more drink and I'll move on
One more drink and I'll be gone

You think of things impossible and the sun refuse to shine
I woke with you beside me your cold hand lay in mine

Excuse me please one more drink
Could you make it strong cause I don't need to think
She broke my heart my Grace is gone
One more drink and I'll go

Excuse me please one more drink
Could you make it strong cause I don't need to think
She broke my heart my Grace is gone
One more drink and I'll move on
One more drink and I'll be gone
One more drink my Grace is gone
twas nice to read your postings...
Anonymous Anonymous at 5/17/2005 10:00:00 p.m.  
twas nice of you to say so, anonymous person.

And you too, jaydawg.
=/ goodbye chris. through your posts you definitely show talent. good luck with life.
Anonymous Anonymous at 7/23/2005 03:28:00 p.m.  
3 Comments:
twas nice to read your postings...
Anonymous Anonymous at 5/17/2005 10:00:00 p.m.  
twas nice of you to say so, anonymous person.

And you too, jaydawg.
=/ goodbye chris. through your posts you definitely show talent. good luck with life.
Anonymous Anonymous at 7/23/2005 03:28:00 p.m.