up, up and away!
Monday, November 3 at 2:25 a.m.
it's a bird. no, it's a plane. no, it's... oh, yeah, it's just a plane. and i'm on it. or rather, i will be on it by 9:00.

i'm heading off to the other side of this beautiful country to visit relatives in Vancouver. and that means that i won't be able to do anything for the next little while as far as this site is concerned. which is not to say that i normally do much, but... you get the point.

i am, however, quite content to leave it in the hands of all those of you who have registered to keep things going. i am also quite content knowing that any such idea is wishful thinking. if, out of the goodness of your hearts, you find yourselves able to tell me what it would take to get you to participate, click "comments?" next to the title of this post and leave an anonymous note.

maybe when i return to the evilnet - hopefully by Thursday - i will find this blog full of the words of others.

one can hope, no?

Entertaining Angels
Newsboys

One to another
Do you remember me?
I feel so small
Are you listening tonight?
So temporary
The things that I have seen
I ran so far
Will you take me back again?

Entertaining angels
By the light of my tv screen
24-7 you wait for me
Entertaining angels
By the time I fall to my knees
Host of heaven, sing over me

One to another
The feelings in between
I won't let go
Of all you taught me - alright
Close as a brother
The way we used to be
I'll hold my breath
And wait for you to breathe

Entertaining angels
By the light of my tv screen
24-7 you wait for me
Entertaining angels
While the night becomes history
Host of heaven, sing over me

Text & Music: Jody Davis, Peter Furler, Phil Joel
0 Comments: