morning
Tuesday, October 21 at 8:53 a.m.
today looks to be a gloomy day. i however, am feeling much, much better than i was last night, or rather, earlier this morning.

but after reading that article for which i sent out a link yesterday, i am once again wondering where exactly the line between "Secular" and "Christian" lies. should there really be a line? i don't mean that in a "let's jump on the bandwagon" kind of way, but more like "should we be walking around with up turned noses?"

that of course brings up the whole argument concerning Christians who have chosen to make their living in a "secular" environment; i am speaking specifically of the music industry. honestly, at one time i would have pointed fingers at such artists and called them "sinners". but sin is sin and i'm just as much a sinner as they are. probably more so because i do even less than they do with what He has given me.

perhaps it's a little too early to discuss this. anyone else is, of course, very welcome to share their opinions.

here's a "secular" song by one of those groups that "sits on the fence". that's just fine with me; they make good music. well, i think so at least.


There She Goes
Sixpence None The Richer

There she goes
There she goes again
Racing through my brain
And I just can't contain
This feeling that remains

There she goes
There she goes again
Pulsing through my veins
And I just can't contain
This feeling that remains

There she goes
There she goes again
Racing through my brain
And I just can't contain
This feeling that remains

There she goes
There she goes again
She calls my name
She pulls my train
No one else could heal my pain
And I just can't contain
This feeling that remains

There she goes
There she goes again
Chasing down my lane
And I just can't contain
This feeling that remains

There she goes
There she goes
There she goes
0 Comments: