Still kickin'
Wednesday, June 30 at 12:32 p.m.
Yes, yes, I am still alive. Apologies to all who have been visiting regularly to find nothing much happening here. Work is keeping me busy, but I will write more soon. Much thanks all.

And a song.

This Guy's In Love With You
Hal David/Burt Bacharach

You see this guy?
This guy's in love with you
Yes I'm in love
Who looks at you the way I do?
When you smile I can tell
We know each other very well

How can I show you
I'm glad I got to know you
'Cause I've heard some talk
They say you think I'm fine
This guy's in love
And what I'd do to make you mine
Tell me now` is it so?
Don't let me be the last to know

My hands are shakin'
Don't let my heart keep breaking
'Cause I need your love
I want your love
Say you're in love, in love with this guy
If not I'll just die

0 Comments: